Paragliding and bungee jumping tour
- 45 min paragliding over Pokhara and Phewa Lake
- Amazing views of Mt Machhapuchhare and the Annapurna Himalayas
- Zip line at 120KPH over a length of 1.8km
- Bungee Jump down 70 meters
The paragliding and bungee jumping tour in Pokhara is probably one of the best tours in Nepal! Corporate Adventure Treks takes you on an Adventure Day Tour in Pokhara!
Paragliding in Pokhara is one of the most freeing activities in Nepal. Flying between the Annapurna Himalayas and the iconic Fishtail Mountain Mt Machhapuchhare is absolutely incredible. Seeing the amazing Himalayas reflecting on Phewa Lake is mesmerizing and beautiful! While Paragliding in Pokhara it’s also common to be accompanied by some friendly neighborhood Himalayan Eagles, amazing and thrilling.
Just 20 minutes away from Pokhara we can enjoy on of the most thrilling activities in Nepal. A zip line and bungee jump platform eagerly awaits your visit. Corporate Adventure Treks brings you to this amazing place for one of the longest zip lines in the world! With a total length of 1.8km and incredible views of the Nepal Himalayas, this is it for those who love adventure. At the bottom of the zip line a bungee jumping platform had been made. With a jump of 70 meters vertically down it will sure give you the rush you need to end this amazing paragliding and bungee jumping tour in Pokhara!
Our Day Plan
We start the paragliding and bungee jumping tour in Pokhara, with a hotel pick up. We head to the paragliding office for our safety briefing. After we are all set up and ready we drive up to Sarangkot Hill the start point for most paragliding in Pokhara. Take off can be a bit scary as we need to trust in nature and basically run off the edge of the hill. Being lifted by the air and taking off is one of the most thrilling feelings in the world! Making circles and enjoying the amazing views, it’s just incredible. With an exciting landing next to Phewa Lake we are back in Pokhara.
Now we prepare for Bungee jumping and zip lining in Pokhara. After our safety briefing we drive just 20 minutes away from Pokhara. Depending on your choice of bungee jumping or zip line we head to the platform and have a great time in these activities in Pokhara.
Don’t hesitate and take the Paragliding and Bungee jumping tour in Pokhara with Corporate Adventure Treks!
- Hotel pick up and head for the paragliding office
- Paragliding briefing
- Drive to Sarangkot
- Enjoy a 45 min flight over Pokhara and Phewa Laka
- Landing in Pokhara
- Drive to the zip flyer or bungee platform
- Ride a 1800m long zip line at 120 KPH
- Jump 70m vertically down
- Transfer back to your hotel
No Itinerary found.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary pick up from hotel and drop
- 30 minutes paragliding with all permits and entrance fee including photo and video.
- Bungee jump including photo and video.
- All necessary paperwork and permits for paragliding and bunjee.
- All government and local taxes
- Drinks / Beverages bills for you.
- Lunch, Dinner whilst in Pokhara
- Tipping (Tips) for Guide & Driver.
- Personal Expenses.
- Donations in Temples, schools, Monasteries, etc.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Which are not mentioned on “Cost Includes?”