Kathmandu Heritage Tour
- The historic and significant attractions within the city are there for you to discover throughout your time in Nepal.
- Tour across UNESCO World Heritage sightseeing Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur.
- Spiritual tour of the Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, and Changunarayan shrines.
- Everest mountain flight.
Kathmandu Heritage Tour is one of the most common tour package. Nepal is a landlocked country and nestles in the laps of the Himalayas. It is situated of South Asia sharing its borders with China in the north and India in the south. It is a delighted mix of Heritage, Religion, and Adventure and Wildlife. The state is blessed with great power of beauty. Though small in area there is a great range of diversity geographically, in flora and fauna and a variety of ethnic groups and colorful festival. The incomparable natural beauty, the warmth and hospitality of the Nepalese people and their interesting history and culture always beckons you to visit Nepal time and again.
Our 4 days Heritage tours provide a close glimpse of Nepal. That holds both religion and culture importance to the Nepalese people.
You will have ample opportunity to purchase authentic souvenirs, including carpets, handicrafts, carvings and Thanks (traditional painting) in this trip if you are interested.
Corporate Adventure is a travel and tour operator in Kathmandu providing quality service to our valued customers for many years. We pride ourselves at the professional service we provide and customer reviews we receive in return.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
- Hotel Moonlight or Similar
Welcome to the capital city of Nepal. Arriving at the Tribhuvan International Airport and post-immigration procedures, you will be received by the tour rep. at the exit gates. Transferred to your hotel you will check in and spend the evening over a cultural program at a traditional Nepali restaurant. Overnight stay at a hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu World Heritage Sites visit
- 6-8 hours
- Hotel Moonlight or Similar
Visit 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu. A private vehicle will transport you to all these sites.
Boudhanath: Start the day with a visit to a famous Buddhist shrine in Boudha. The stupa is located 11km from the center of Kathmandu and said to lie on the ancient trade route from Tibet. Participate in the morning circumambulations while also visiting nearby shops selling Tibetan Buddhist handmade arts (Thangkha).
Pashupatinath: Moving on to Pashupatinath which is just 2.4km away from Boudha, we transition to Hindu ideology with this famous shrine of Shiva. Located on the banks of Bagmati River, this temple is a collection of ashrams and other temples including the main shrine.
Kathmandu Durbar Square: Next stop is the palace square at Basantapur. Basantapur Durbar Square. It used to house palace of Kings from Malla and Shah Dynasties. Located in the heart of Kathmandu valley, you can visit various attractions within the square and try local delicacies at some of the most famous restaurants in the country.
Swayambhunath: Final stop of the day, we head west to Swayambhunath, which is the most sacred pilgrimage amongst Buddhist Newar and Tibetan Buddhists. Immerse in the spiritual atmosphere as you circumambulate around the shrine and offer prayers while visiting the Karma raja Mahavihara (where Buddha is said to meditate before hundreds of light). Overnight stay at a hotel in Kathmandu.
Breakfast lunch dinner
Day 03: Bhaktapur World Heritage Sites visit, Changunarayan and patan
- 6-8 hours
- Hotel moonlight or Similar
Am: Mountain Flight: Mountain Flight: One of the must-see landmarks of Nepal is, of course, the highest peak in the world – Mount Everest. An awe-stricken silence comes close to matching the experience of a mountain flight. For one hour, you’ll fly over the Eastern Himalayan Ranges of Nepal where some of the highest peaks in the world including Mt. Everest lie for a surreal feeling as you come face to face with the world’s tallest and most enigmatic of Mountains. Even those visitors who like the rigors of a trek won’t miss the opportunity to “conquer” the mountains in one stunning swoop.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square: Start the day with a visit to Bhaktapur, a quaint old Newari town located 13km east of Kathmandu. The entire square comprises the main palace square, Taumadhi square, Dattatraya square, and Pottery square.Visit the 55 window palace, Vatsala temple, Naytapola temple, and Bhairava Nath temple among other countless shrines spread across the square. Make sure you try freshly made yogurt which is the most famous staple of this city.
Changunarayan: Second of two stops for the day, Changunarayan temple is to the north and 4km from to Bhaktapur Durbar Square. While hilltop temples are not uncommon, this is another shrine named after the village, Changu, surrounding it and after the daughter, Champak, of Kashmiri King when she married the prince of Bhaktapur. This famous shrine of Lord Vishnu is considered the oldest temple in Nepal.
Patan Durbar Square: Located in the heart of Lalitpur city and 5.4km from Kathmandu, this durbar square is another of the royal palace squares famed as a residence for Malla Kings and Thakuri Dynasty during 16th Century. With the square divided over three courtyards namely Keshav Narayan, Mul, and Sundari we visit the Krishna Mandir, Bhimsen Mandir and Vishwanath temple among 55 other temples and Bahal spread across this area. Overnight stay at a hotel in Kathmandu.
Breakfast lunch dinner
Day 04: Departure
The final day of this trip, venture out into the Thamel market for the last minute souvenir shopping before you are seen off at the airport by the tour representative. Make sure you inquire about future trips and make plans as you depart.
- Pick up from and drop off service at the hotel and the airport on a Tourist Vehicle.
- Twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel during your trip’
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance performance in the evening before departure.
- Ground transportation to and from Kathmandu by tourist vehicle.
- Guided city tour and Sightseeing by Tourist vehicle (as in day by day itinerary).
- CAT and government licensed English-speaking guide.
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites.
- 3 x Lunch, 3 x breakfast and 3 x Dinner.
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Your travel insurance. (See the travel insurance page)
- Nepal entry visa – you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying US $40 and $ 100 respectively. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- All Items of Personal nature like drink, Laundry etc
- Tips for tour staff and driver. (Tipping is expected)
- Others expenses not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
Start Private Tour
viagra cialis sample paypal Musiche
Buying Lasix BedefloodY cialis for sale Nopouttoxy Online Zithromax