Everest base camp helicopter tour
- An amazing flight from Kathmandu to Lukla by helicopter
- Reach Everest Base Camp with 360 views of the Everest Himalayas in Nepal
- Land at Kalapathher for even more spectacular views
- Breakfast at the Everest View hotel
Reach EBC in one day’s time with the amazing Everest base camp helicopter tour organized by Corporate Adventure Treks!
The spectacular Everest base camp helicopter tour in Nepal, takes you one of the world’s best helicopter rides to Everest base camp and Kalapatther on an altitude of more the 5550 meter! Take this amazing adventure in Nepal with Corporate Adventure Treks and travel to Everest base camp in style. Share a helicopter ride to EBC, or charter a private helicopter! Suitable for young and old, anybody can enjoy this Everest helicopter ride. Travelers’s short on time, and even people with a disability can enjoy one of the world’s most famous base camps with this spectacular Everest base camp helicopter tour.
What can we expect from the Everest helicopter tour?
Take a helicopter ride from Kathmandu to Lukla and transfer on to Everest Base Camp and touchdown! Furthermore, after making those moments at base camp we fly to Kalapathher an amazing viewpoint hill from where we get to see some of the best views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and Amadablam. The ride continues to the Everest view hotel where you can enjoy a hearty breakfast Sherpa style!
Don’t hesitate and book the Everest base camp helicopter tour with Corporate Adventure Treks and make the best of your visit to Nepal!
Day tour plan
- Transfer from your hotel to the domestic airport in Kathmandu
- Heli flight departure at 6-7 am
- Scenic flight to Lukla
- Best view point of Mt Everest, Khumbu glacier of Nepal’s North East Himalaya region and more.
- Transfer helicopter and fly up to Everest base camp
- Touchdown at Kalapathher
- Fly to Everest base camp
- Fly to the Everest view hotel for breakfast
- Fly back to Kathmandu
- Total time of the tour about 4 hours
No Itinerary found.
- Helicopter landed Airport charge
- 3-4 Hour Helicopter tour from Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
- Hotel to Airport and Hotel Transportation.
- Government tax and vat
- Company Service Charge
- Everest National Park Permit ( Rs 3000)
- Meals except breakfast
- Personal Insurance and equipment
- Airport transfer.
Equipment List for 4 Hours Mt Everest Helicopter Tour
Camera or mobiles
Small Day Bag pack
Windproof Down jacket
A Bottle of water.
Sun glass Camera and mobiles
Everest Base camp Helicopter Tour Cost
we offer private tours and Group Join tours. We Advice to take private Helicopter tour if you have friends or family 2, 3 people group. and for the solo travelers is best way to join the group. we have everyday departure date.
Private Charter Helicopter Tours Cost for 2 pax: USD 3800 ( Suggested if you are 3, 4 people friend or family members)
Group Join Tour Cost: USD 999 Per person, Group Size-5 people
Start Private Tour