Chandragiri and Swayambunath Temple Trip
- 24/7 Customer Suport
- Easy Cancellation
- Discounted Travel
Chandragiri and Swayambunath Day Tour
On this amazing Chandragiri and Swayambunath day tour we at Corporate Adventure Treks have something incredible planned for you! A perfect day tour in Kathmandu with a visit to Chandragiri Hill and the Monkey Temple of Swayambunath.
Located on the outskirts of the Kathmandu Valley is Chandragiri Hill. Overseeing on the entire Kathmandu Valley this incredible place is just amazing! Made accessible by cable car the ride up is exciting and thrilling. At Chandragiri Hill you can explore around the Bhaleshwor Mahadev Temple, made for the Hindu Main God Shiva.
After enjoying the views we head back down and drive to Swayambunath.
The Monkey Temple of Swayambunath
Maybe one of the most important Buddhist Pilgrimage Sites in the world, the Swayambunath Stupa in Nepal is visited by Buddhists from across the world! Corporate Adventure Treks takes you to this amazing place in the Chandragiri and Swayambunath Day Tour. High on top the hill surrounded by a dense forest with monkeys rests the Stupa overlooking the Kathmandu Valley. It is said that one can find true harmony from Swayambu.
After enjoying a half day at this incredible place our day tour in Kathmandu comes to an end. Transferring you back to your hotel we conclude the Chandragiri and Swayambhunath Day Tour. Please remind your Corporate Adventure Treks travel team for any more hiking, trekking or adventure tours in Nepal.
- Hotel pick up
- Drive to Chandragiri Main Entrance
- A scenic cable car ride takes you up to Chandragiri Hill
- Explore around and enjoy the amazing views from Chandragiri
- Drive to Swayambunath Monkey Temple
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary pick up from hotel and drop.
- Cable car fee and Swoyambhunath entrance fee.
- Lunch at top of the Chandragiri hills
- Local expert guide.
- All government and local taxes.
- Drinks / Beverages bills for you.
- Dinner and accommodation during the trip in kathmandu
- Tipping (Tips) for Guide & Driver.
- Personal Expenses.
- Donations in Temples, schools, Monasteries, etc.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Which are not mentioned on “Cost Includes?”
Start Private Tour